Golden Honey 400 g
Created according to an ancient Indian recipe.
Known in Ayurveda as one of the most powerful natural antibiotics.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Bulgarian honey, turmeric, fresh ginger, coconut cream and black pepper
Curcumin has anti-tumor, antioxidant, anti-amyloid and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an indispensable tool in the fight against joint inflammation.
Ginger easily has enough medicinal properties to fill several books. In addition to the strong immunostimulatory effect, you will reap benefits such as facilitated digestion, improved cognitive function and protection against respiratory viruses. Improves the processing and absorption of fats, provides protection against the toxic effects of chemicals in the environment, such as parabens.
Coconut cream is extracted from the entire content of coconuts and not only improves the taste but adds a number of useful fatty acids with antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It will help you absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, K and beta carotene more easily. It is also a powerful antioxidant and rich in amino acids.
In addition to increasing the absorption of curcumin by turmeric, black pepper improves digestion, clears the skin, clears a stuffy nose and relieves cough.
EASY TO USE
It can be used as a sweetener, to be consumed separately, as a flavoring for various smoothies, nut milk, muffins, cereals, nut cakes, tea, etc.
It is absorbed quickly by the body due to the almost equal ratio of glucose and fructose. Nourishes both tissues and muscles.
– Acts prophylactically for colds, flu and other temporary ailments.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Has a warming effect.
– Improves digestion.
– Soothes the throat.
– Extremely rich in antioxidants.
– Reduces the risk of birth defects
– Your cells need quality and natural products so that they can divide and reproduce without damaging DNA. Give your body these ingredients.
– Improves cardiovascular health
– By reducing inflammation in the body, you automatically improve your cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure and improve the hydration of organs and tissues.
– Strengthens bones
– Take care of your musculoskeletal system while it is still healthy to serve you properly for many years.
– Helps to lose weight
Each spoonful of natural honey gives your body much more than the pleasure and satiety of the desire for something sweet. It gives you useful microelements and thus naturally satisfies your hunger for other sweet temptations.
By ½ tsp at every hour
By ½ tsp. every 2 hours
Strengthening the body
1 tsp. 3 times a day
Honey can be consumed alone, as well as added to snacks, fresh juices, teas, smoothies.